Dr. Traci Kiernan, D.C.
12911 Cantrell Rd. Ste #4
Little Rock, Arkansas 72223
t: (501) 224‐1224
Dr. Traci (Bishop) Kiernan is a wellness physician and chiropractor, successful health coach, author, radio show host and dynamic speaker committed to setting people free from their health problems so they can live their lives to their fullest potential. She is on a mission to change the way people view and manage their health.
Dr. Kiernan is the founder and owner of Natural State Health Center with a premise of getting to the root of health conditions instead of just covering up the symptom. Since the clinic opened in June of 2009, people suffering neck and back pain to fibromyalgia, asthma, chronic ear infections and allergies, Crohns and IBS, headaches, chronic fatigue syndrome and diabetes have seen these disease processes and many more completely reversed and are reaching their God-given health potential.
When not working with patients and developing a strong team, you will find Dr. Kiernan hanging with her husband, Ryan, and two children, Pierce and Audrey. She loves researching and writing, being outside, hiking, cycling, tennis and traveling. Dr. Kiernan has a heart for service and the broken and uses her platform as a doctor to have a positive impact in the community.
Awards and Recognition
- First Maximized Living Center in Arkansas
- Maximized Living: For Excellence in Leadership and Achievement
- Maximized Living: Clinical Excellence 2011 and 2014
- Maximized Living: A Champion at Transforming the Lives of People
- Wellness Advisory Counsel Member
- On the Chiropractic Team for the USA Women's Wrestling and Judo Teams in 2012‐London Olympics
Professional, Business, and Civic Organizations
- Accredited to Better Business Bureau
- Founder and Developer of "The 100 Day Weight‐Loss Challenge"
- Arkansas Chiropractic Association
Chiropractic Techniques Practiced